Who are we?
Cubiglace was set up by André Dumoulin in 1985 and is currently Belgium’s largest producer of ice cubes.
In 1995, Mr Dumoulin built an 800 m² hall on the industrial estate in Malmedy.
He sold his business to the Cypress Group in 2013 but, in order to ensure Cubiglace’s technical sustainability and know-how, he spent three years supporting the new owners as a technical consultant and got involved in the company's development.
Cubiglace in figures
- The building in which our ice cubes are manufactured and stored measures 800 m².
- We have storage capacity of 270 Tonnes, in other words +/- 600 pallets.
- Our current production capacity is 7 Tonnes / day.
- We currently export to three countries - Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- From a logistical point of view, we have four standalone refrigerated containers which can be transported using a specially adapted lorry.
- In Belgium we have five distributors who supply hundreds of points of sale, along with hotels, restaurants and other catering outlets.